​Why I Like Runescape ?

Présentez à la communauté votre île et découvrez celle des autres membres !
Répondre
whiterabbit

jeu. 24 sept. 2020 08:51

Affected by the epidemic, I spend a lot of time playing games every day, the biggest comfort I can get is from Runescape.But frankly speaking, Runescape is not a game for everyone. It is very gritty and goal-oriented. If you don’t like doing the same thing over and over to gain levels and accomplish goals, then Runescape is not the game for you. rs gold

I however, love Runescape. Speaking from my own experience, I like the sense of accomplishment I get from leveling up in the game. It’s a feeling that I don’t get from playing other grind-fest games like Destiny. I don’t know if it’s

because Runescape makes you feel like you’re progressing toward an end goal, or because I’ve been playing it since I was in grade school, but it just feels good to me to complete a quest or get OSRS GP.

As I said, Runescape isn’t for everyone, but it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try. And Runescape was a simple MMORPG with accessible graphics. It was amazing to chat online with other users, that's one of the reasons I'm addicted to it.

I remember following a fisherman as he guided me into the basics of gameplay. Now I'm having a flashback of several MMOs where someone helped me get started and I haven't continued in any of them. Anyway, when a real person helps you in-game it is a fun experience. It would be even more fun to help others.

you will also be able to get the cheapest RS3 gold for sale on RS3gold.com. In addition, you can always enjoy RS gold from us with high security and fast delivery.
Répondre